Meet the Winemaker–April 27th with Emilio Rodriguez of Terras Gauda
We are thrilled to announce our next special, after-hours wine tasting on April 27th from 7:30pm-9:30pm.
Joining us is Emilio Rodriguez, winemaker for Terras Gauda (in Rías Baixas) and Bodegas Pittacum (in Bierzo).
Enjoy a flight of 6 wines expertly paired with Galician Conservas (those little seafood jewels that Spain is known so well for)
as well as our very own Chef Jaume’s Arroz Negro.
We have very limited space available and tickets must be purchased in advance.
To reserve your spot please call us or send us an email.
Thursday, April 27th (7:30-9:30pm)
- Beverages (5)
- Books (8)
- Fish Specialties (23)
- Gift Cards & Baskets (5)
- Iberico & Hams (6)
- Imported Cheese (23)
- Kitchenware (1)
- Olive Oils & Vinegars (19)
- Olives, Almonds & Snacks (17)
- Pasta (0)
- Rice & Paella Essentials (14)
- Saffron & Spices (17)
- Specialty Meats (19)
- Spreads & Sauces (18)
- Sweets & Fruit Preserves (34)
- Tortilla (2)
- Turron & Holiday Specialties (22)
- Uncategorized (0)
- Vegetables & Legumes (34)
Top Rated Products
Despaña Brand Mini Chorizo
Rated 5.00 out of 5$12.50
- Don Bocarte Sliced Bonito Tuna Loins $9.95
- La Española Manzanilla Olives Stuffed with Anchovies $3.85 – $5.25
- Anfele Boquerones $10.50
- Rosara White Asparagus Tips $22.00