You’ve been waiting a whole year for the holiday season to arrive and suddenly you are out of ideas of what to get your loved ones. So now what? Fortunately we have a plan!
We love sharing food all year long, but we especially love it during the holiday season. It’s the perfect time to spread cheer with delicious food and wine at the heart of any celebration. And what better to give than something you can savor and share?
This year we have curated 5 different gift baskets from which to choose. Each with its own theme, they were created to make it easy to select the perfect gift:
- Sweets and Bubbles for the sweet tooth, a wide variety of the best Spanish turrones – mix of chocolate, nougat, nuts and brittle – paired with a rose sparkling wine to toast for whatever reason.
- Gifts of the Sea. The bounty of sea truly represented with this variety of specialty seafood conservas. We suggest iThink Manzanilla sherry as a wine pairing.
- Passion for Paella. All the basic ingredients a paella lover needs to create its very own paella at home nestled right in the paella pan as the “gift basket”. It’s the ultimate in useful basket.
- Gran Reserva. There is delicious and then there is Gran. This gift offering is truly luxurious with Iberico and Bellota quality meats, special cheeses and wines to round out the event!
- Spanish Fiesta. The ever popular Spanish Fiesta basket is back. This is a tapas party ready to go with a little tasting from dry cured meats & cheeses right to a little something sweet. A party in a basket, what can be bad about that?
Visit our Gift Baskets section to get further details and if you’re still stumped on what the perfect gift for your gourmand family and friend is, then our gift certificates may be a great option for you.