Jamón Carving Master Class
Imagine Yourself as Master Carver!
Take the first slice at becoming one.
We hope you enjoyed the summer and thank all the eager jamon carving trainees for your patience waiting for the class schedule.
Below are the upcoming class dates. Since we had requests for weekend dates we have proposed the following schedule. Don't delay in signing up, as we have limited seats and as classes fill up quickly .
As a reminder, here is what our class offers.
The Deal (or as we like to call it, "The Steal")
$400 per person (value $600) Class price includes:
1) An entire Fermin Serrano bone-in Ham to carve on and take home (That's right 15 lbs of deliciousness all for you. But we hope you will share with loved ones.)
2) Carving knife (otherwise, how will you carve your jamón?)
3) Ham Stand (You need a place to let it rest)
4) Apron (We want to keep your clothes clean, so you look good when your guests arrive)
5) Cloth Cover (Even a jamón needs some protection)
6) Instructional DVD (in case you forget what the master carvers say)
7) Wine/Cheese pairing (because we love to pair and share)
8) 2 hour class (Of course, the all important hands on instruction with master carvers!)
Despaña SoHo (Fine Foods & Tapas Café)
408 Broome Street New York, NY 10013
Phone: 212.219.5050 Fax: 212.219.5060