Jamón Carving Master Class
Imagine you are the master carver!
It’s been a great year of sharing and showing the jamon carving tradition to many eager trainees.
With the beautiful summer days and long weekends upon us, we will take a break from classes this summer and resume in the late fall. Please check back in August for the next set of dates and reserve your place.
Until then, enjoy the summer!
As a reminder, here is what our class offers.
The Deal (or as we like to call it, "The Steal")
$400 per person (value $600) Class price includes:
1) An entire Fermin Serrano bone-in Ham to carve on and take home (That's right 15 lbs of deliciousness all for you. But we hope you will share with loved ones.)
2) Carving knife (otherwise, how will you carve your jamón?)
3) Ham Stand (You need a place to let it rest)
4) Apron (We want to keep your clothes clean, so you look good when your guests arrive)
5) Cloth Cover (Even a jamón needs some protection)
6) Instructional DVD (in case you need a refresher class)
7) Instructional DVD (in case you forget what the master carvers say)
8) Wine/Cheese pairing (because we love to pair and share)
9) 2 hour class (Of course, the all important hands on instruction with master carvers!)
See you in the Fall
Despaña SoHo (Fine Foods & Tapas Café)
408 Broome Street New York, NY 10013
Phone: 212.219.5050 Fax: 212.219.5060