Chef Alex Raij will demo and offer tastings of her own select Basque recipes using ingredients from Despaña. There will also be cheese tastings, jamón carving, and a crisp Txakoli pour. Following the tastings, guests may meet the chef and have her sign The Basque Book. Mingle, eat, drink, and shop with a 15% discount in both Despaña’s cafe and wine shop. Tickets are $55 each and include a copy of The Basque Book.
Reserve a ticket here.
Photos by Penny De Los Santos. See more of her work here.
- Beverages (5)
- Books (8)
- Fish Specialties (25)
- Gift Cards & Baskets (5)
- Iberico & Hams (6)
- Imported Cheese (23)
- Kitchenware (1)
- Olive Oils & Vinegars (20)
- Olives, Almonds & Snacks (19)
- Pasta (0)
- Rice & Paella Essentials (15)
- Saffron & Spices (17)
- Specialty Meats (19)
- Spreads & Sauces (19)
- Sweets & Fruit Preserves (36)
- Tortilla (2)
- Turron & Holiday Specialties (22)
- Vegetables & Legumes (34)
Top Rated Products
Despaña Brand Mini Chorizo
Rated 5.00 out of 5$12.50
- Rosara Artichoke Delights in Olive Oil $10.80
- Cabo De Peñas Small Sardines with Piquillo Peppers $5.60
- El Lobo Chocolate Truffles with Orange $5.50
- Montegrato Pedro Ximenez Sherry Vinegar 16 Years $16.85
- Our Twitter feed is currently unavailable but you can visit our official twitter page @despanaNYC.